Monday 22 February 2010

Walter Mitty aka Roger Day's case dismissed

Roger Day of Earl Shilton Leicestershire was seen posing as a retired SAS soldier wearing an impossible array of service medals at a Rememberance Sunday parade last year. Day has had his original conviction overturned as the dopey Warwickshire CPS had brought the case to court under the wrong act. So Roger "Walter Mitty Day, gets away with it, and by his act he brings dishonour to Our REAL Heroes, the ones who have served and currently serve for King/Queen & Country. I would love to have seen Day given the punishment of cleaning every war memorial in the country, under the watchful eye of a Regimental Seargeant Major, also I would send him out to Afghanistan just so he can see what our REAL Heroes have to endure, and i would also make part of his punishment to work unpaid at Headley Court. AS for Day's wife Maxine, she is as dim as her husband, she stands by the twat. I know if someone like Day was spinning yarns to me I would have found him out as a liar/bullshit artist, and I would be far from impressed by his fakery, as bullshit making out you're a Military Hero when you're not doesn't impress me at all, and one day you will be found out. I can spot these "Walters" a mile off. So Mrs Day if you believe your husband to be innocent in the eyes of the law and believe his wild tales you're as dim as he is. You two deserve each other. Oh yes one other thing Mr Day, I find your tie rather psychedelic for the occaision, it is about honouring our War Fallen, so a black/darkblue tie would be more sombre and fitting with the occaision. http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/Impossible-medals-case-dismissed/article-1851852-detail/article.html

No comments:

Post a Comment